Capturing the history of Ithacan migration and the Ithacan community in Melbourne and Victoria
Some years ago the Ithacan Historical Society embarked on a questionnaire project with the aim of developing a database of information about Ithacan migration and the Ithacan community in Melbourne and Victoria.
There are two questionnaires
The first generation questionnaire seeks information about Ithacan immigrants (those born in Ithaca or elsewhere and of Ithacan descent) who settled in Melbourne and regional Victoria.
We encourage all first generation Ithacans, or members of their family, to complete the questionnaire.
First generation questionnaires may be completed by the family of deceased Ithacans - simply provide as much information as you can.
2. Questionnaire for individuals born in Australia of Ithacan descent
This questionnaire aims to capture the subsequent generations born in Australia and living in Victoria who are of Ithacan descent.
To complete the questionnaire:
- The questionnaire should be completed by individuals born in Australia who are of Ithacan descent
- The questionnaire may be completed on behalf of an individual who is deceased.
- Parts A, B, C should be completed
- Part D is optional
- Part E allows respondents to provide additional information
- Please ensure that consent form and contact details are completed and returned with questionnaire
We encourage you to complete a questionnaire to help build a rich database of the Ithacan community in Melbourne and Victoria.