ITHACAN QUESTIONNAIRE FOR INDIVIDUAls BORN IN AUSTRALIA
Some years ago the Ithacan Historical Society embarked on a questionnaire project with the aim of developing an archive of information about Ithacan migration and the Ithacan community in Melbourne. At that time the first generation questionnaire was released for Ithacan immigrants who settled in Melbourne.
A questionnaire has now been developed to capture the subsequent generations, that is, those individuals born in Australia who have a parent/or both parents of Ithacan descent.
To complete the questionnaire:
- 1.The questionnaire should be completed by individuals born in Australia with parents/or a parent of Ithacan descent
- 2.The questionnaire may be completed on behalf of an individual who is deceased.
- 3.Parts A, B, C should be completed
- 4.Part D is optional
- 5.Part E allows respondents to provide additional information
- 6.Please ensure that consent form and contact details are completed and returned with questionnaire
We encourage all our ‘Australian born Ithacans’ to complete the questionnaire to help build a rich database of the Ithacan community in Melbourne in the lead up to our centenary celebrations.
If you require any additional information:
PHONE: Anna Vlass on 0439 317 384 or Lula Black on 0411 270 328